5/4/3 PUURE - YULEX ECO WETSUITS - MEN
Our eco friendly manufacturing process allows us to join [1% FOR THE PLANET] an environmental, non profit organisation to whom we donate 1% of our net sales.
The inner core of the PUURE wetsuit is made of YULEX® Foam, a 100% natural rubber compound.
The fabric is made of recycled materials and we use Water-Based Glue to minimize environmental impact.
We designed all our PUURE series wetsuits combining Yulex Foam and Polar Lining. This warm and flexible construction allows you to use a suit that is 1MM thinner than usual.
ECO FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGIES
- Yulex Foam (Natural Rubber from Hevea Trees)
- Aqua-X (Water Based Glue)
- Recycled Fabric (Polyester Made from Plastic Bottles)
- Solar Energy System & Water Saving Dyeing Machine
- Chest Zip
- GBS Stitches
- Raw Cut Finish
- Key Pocket
- Internal Non Slipping Seal Tape
- Waterproof Tape
- Polar Plush
WATER TEMPERATURE GUIDE
• 4°-> 10° C. 5x4MM (Green)
• 8°-> 14° C. 4x3MM (Red)
• 12°-> 18° C. 3x2MM (Yellow)
• 16°-> 22° C. 2x2MM (Blue)